- East Africa Build
- Del al
- Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania)
- Type of product
- Building materials
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania)
We had the pleasure of interviewing Neville Trindade, Event Director from Instatrade Group. The exhibition will be from September 20 to 23 of 2018.
The fair presents a BtoB Networking Platform. Could you explain more about it?
Yes there will be a dedicated B2B arena for pre-registered exhibitors where they will have appointed meetings with the right decision makers.
What are the latest trends in the Construction Industry? Will these trends be present at the fair?
The Building & Construction Industry in East Africa is witnessing a constant growth and getting more international exposure as the Governments and Trade Associations have boosted the confidence of international investors in the region which is a significant driver of economic activity and development. East Africa’s growth in the building & construction sector drives employment and productivity, which in turn encourages government investment in quality infrastructure & projects. As East Africa’s population continues to grow, now more than ever, it needs quality infrastructure. The private and public sectors have a key role, in partnership, funding, collaborations and ultimately the owning this infrastructure.
What news have you prepared for the 2018 edition? What are the highlights?
- East Africa’s first International 4 Day Trade Exhibition
- Endorsed by the Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF)
- Detailed Insight on Entry Strategies into the East African Market via Keynote Speakers
- Appointed B2B Matchmaking Sessions and Company Visits*
- East Africa Build Conclave*
What are the advantages of exhibiting at East Africa 2018?
- Showcase & Launch New Products and Services
- Face to Face Meetings with Key Decision Makers
- Generate Business Leads from a Targeted Audience
- Increase Exposure and Brand Awareness
- Explore Ideas and Opportunities
- Stay Ahead of the Competition
- Source New Agents, Distributors & Partners
Can you give us some tips to take the best out of visiting this event?
It will be the first of it´s kind in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania giving delegates a chance to source over 10,000 products from over 200+ exhibitors.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian