- World Travel Market Africa
- Del al
- Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Cape Town (South Africa)
- Type of product
- Adventure tourism, Travel, Tour operators, Luxury travel, Tourism
- Reed Exhibitions UK
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
13th Floor Metlife Building 7 Coen Steytler Avenue Cape Town, 8001
Cape Town (South Africa)
WTM Africa is a must go to event due to its dynamic activities such as workshops, conferences and Q&A up-close talks to the experts of the sector. It is also the prime trade show when it comes to national and international African travel and tourism market. A key platform for everyone who is involved in the industry to meet up since it provides the best atmosphere to connect to current and future clients, raise brand awareness, conduct market search and present quality products.
Your brand will flourish all around here. Whether it is closing business deals or entering new markets, your stand needs to be here. Let us know and we will guide you the right way. Our specialists know all about the best stand designers and builders in Cape Town. WTM Africa presents a lively array of destinations and industry sectors to South African, African and International travel professionals. Don't miss out on this animated event.
WTM Africa is a vibrant, culturally diverse, must attend business-to-business travel and tourism event. A great platform to increase your business opportunities in the African continent. From April 6 to 8 we will have a new chance to join the World Travel Market, and as we can't wait anymore, we have been talking with the organizers to get some details about the show and discover what makes it different from other trade shows of its kind. Chardonnay Marchesi, General Manager of Africa Travel Week has answered all the questions for nEventum.
What makes WTM different from other events of its kind?
Our differentiating points are that we cater to both the inbound and outbound sectors of travel and tourism. Located right at the southern tip of Africa, in the beautiful city of Cape Town, WTM Africa is the only show on the continent offering an African focused travel trade show. As we form part of the global WTM Portfolio, it gives us an advantage in terms of access we have to an extremely large bank of buyers from across the globe which enables us to bring new, qualified buyers to our exhibitors. We have no self-serving agenda or political affiliation. WTM Africa means business.
What are the highlights for WTM 2016?
- 2016, our third edition of WTM Africa, has already exceeded our expectations in terms of growth. All travel professionals involved can expect more exhibitors and more visitors.
- This year sees the introduction of the Travel Tech Show at WTM Africa where travel professionals can engage and learn about the very latest in travel technology products and trends.
- The Responsible Tourism Awards will also be taking place at WTM Africa for the third year.
- Our events and conferencing programme is jam-packed and has so much to offer with topical sessions presented by knowledgeable, global and local speakers. All involved in the business of travel and tourism, we strongly encourage you to make it your business to be in Cape Town at the CTICC on 6th, 7th and 8th of April.
Why in Cape Town, and what benefits brings the Show to the city?
We are extremely proud to enjoy a sound relationship with our Host City, the City of Cape Town and the CTICC, our chosen venue. The infrastructure is a perfect fit and our goals and aspirations for growth are aligned. As one of the major cities in Africa for business and leisure travel, and a strong example of Africa’s ability to provide world-class venues and experiences, Cape Town is definitely the host city of choice.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian