- Warsaw Oil Festival
- Del al
- Warsaw (Poland)
- Type of product
- Restaurants, Oil, Alimentary industry, Food, Wine
- Polskie Biuro Num. Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
Warsaw Oil Festival presents to the wider audience the different kind of oils and also the opportunity of taste them and discover the different varieties of this liquid gold and how it can be used depending the purpose. On October will take place a new edition alongside with Wine Expo Poland. If you are thinking on participate or visiting the show, don't miss our interview with the organisers and discover all the details and reasons why this is a must-attend festival.
Give us 3 reasons to visit Warsaw Oil Festival
- Is a unique opportunity to meet other oil industry professionals, establish new business relations and cultivate existing ones in the East Europe’s business hub.
- To approach accomplished restaurant, wine-bars, hotels, specialised shops professionals.
- To get direct feedback from final customers in the premises of one of the most modern exposition areas.
What I have to know to exhibit in Warsaw (some specific rules in venues, taxes...)?
The fairs, preceded by a construction day(venue will be open to the exhibitors 15th of October from 3 to 6 p.m.), will be held 16th and 17th of October from 10.30 a.m. to 6.30 a.m. No particular rules are applied in terms of participation and stand construction apart from the ones indicated in Terms&Conditions.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- Warsaw is the economic center of Easter Europe with one of the most dynamically growing economy and consumption.
- It possesses a developed environment of hotels, restaurants, wine-bars, catering companies.
- Multitude of customers with constantly refining expectations towards good quality products and culinary novelties.
What benefits brings Warsaw Oil Festival to the city?
- It provides a significant business platform enabling the exchange of information and contacts between oil industry professionals: producers, distributors, retailers, international buyers;
- It gives the international market actors a chance to enter the polish market;
- It creates a unique space to contact and identify expectations of final customers and maintain the relations with regular ones.
What is the visitors profile?
The event hosts oil market professionals:
- corporate buyers
- biologic focused companies...
... as well as quality cuisine lovers eager to refine their taste range while discovering new products!
Some participation forecast
During the first day of the fair we are expecting oil industry professionals to predominate in the venue, whereas the second day is likely to attract more final customers.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese