- Tyrexpo Africa
- Del al
- Gallagher Convention Centre
- Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Type of product
- Automobile, Car accessories
- SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
161 Maude St, Sandton, Johannesburg
Johannesburg (South Africa)
South Africa has the most dynamic automotive manufacturing industry in the continent, so it makes sense that Tyrexpo has become the must-attend marketplace for buyers and sellers of tyres, workshop equipment and tyre accessories that pretend to get introduced in the African market. On March 8-10 a new edition of the show, to be held at Sandton Convention Centre, in Johannesburg. We have interviewed the organisers and they give us some heavy reasons for don't miss this international Expo.
Tyrexpo Africa is the most important Show of its kind in the region but, what makes it different?
Tyrexpo Africa is the only trade show dedicated to the tyre and tyre related industries for the South African market. It is the key one-stop show for tyres, automotive repair & maintenance, services & smart solutions and tyre sustainability where industry market leaders converge to network, do business and share business ideas and solutions.
The 4 key exhibit profiles are:
- Automotive Repair & Maintenance
- Services & Smart Solutions
Historically, Tyrexpo Africa has been a tyre-only exhibition. As the economy and industry demands change over the last decade, Tyrexpo Africa has been evolved to not just a tyre exhibition, but an exhibition for the tyre industry. This is to say that the exhibition will not surround just seller of tyres to buyers of tyres, but it will have a matrix effect that exhibitors will also be clients of another profile within the exhibition. For example, exhibitors who are in the tyre business may also do business with the exhibitors who are in the services profile, such as financing institution, training services, insurance and brokerage services, etc.
We also believe that the visitors at our exhibition should be maximising their time with us. With this in mind, we offer 4 key pillars of supporting events at Tyrexpo Africa:
1) Exhibition: Showcasing of products, innovation and solutions
2) Knowledge Platform:
- TechTalk Seminar: where speakers will be touching on business case studies, industry trends, challenges, policy/ regulation changes, best practices, etc. The target audience will be mainly decision makers or mid to senior management honchos. Speakers will include industry leaders, government officials, policymakers, think-tanks etc. Speakers would usually take this opportunity to showcase themselves as a thought-leader in the industry.
- Tyrexpo Technical Workshop: Hands-on, interactive training and demonstration mainly on workshop and garage equipment such as tyre repair, retreading, TPMS. The attendees are usually colleagues who work in garages and workshops. This is a good session to upgrade skills and get oneself certified/ qualified.
3) Networking: In Tyrexpo Series, we believe that business talks should not just be confined to a business hour, formal discussion. A good business discussion can also be done in a casual, relaxed environment where networking opportunities are plentiful for our participants. Tyrexpo Africa has also introduced our very own thematic F&B (Fries&Beer) Happy Hour where we have invited specific/ targeted groups of visitors and buyers to meet with our exhibitors. For e.g. on the 8th March, we will meet the fleet management players at the F&B Happy Hour, while on the 9th March, it will be for the Tyre players along with garage and workshop equipment players.
4) Business Matching: Business matching is an integral element of the Tyrexpo Africa experience. It has been very successful in assisting participants to make their relevant connections and facilitate the necessary meetings, allowing them to maximise their networking opportunities at the event. Making relevant connections and meetings is the reason why TEAF is the go-to event within the tyres and workshop equipment sector. This will encourage both exhibitors and visitors to make contact to fix up meetings prior to the start of the show and when they arrived at the show, meetings will be able to commence as soon as possible.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian