- PLMA's Private Label Trade Show | EEUU
- Del al
- Chicago (United States)
- Type of product
- Retail, Kitchens, Drinks, Gardening, Food, Home
- Private Label Manufacturers Association
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
Chicago (United States)
PLMA's Private Label Trade Show is the only trade show devoted entirely to store brands. And you can be part of this amazing phenomenon, just don't stop reading as we have interviewed the organisers in order to discover all the novelties and details for 2015 edition (November 15-17 in Chicago).
What are the novelties of the next edition?
The show's theme is “Store Brands and Beyond," focusing on the changes taking place in retailing, consumer behavior and digital marketing.
To help buyers navigate the diverse assortment of product offerings, PLMA’s New Product Expo turns a spotlight on the newest products being featured by exhibitors on the trade show floor. In addition, PLMA’s popular Idea Supermarket ® showcases store brands programmes, products and packaging from more than 50 leading retailers across North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
PLMA’s Executive Education Programme presents two days of intensive learning about private label business in the U.S., beginning on Saturday, 14 November, and concluding prior to the opening of the show on Sunday, 15 November. This programme requires separate registration and is often well-attended by international visitors to the show. A general seminar session on the topic of Digital Retailing will be open to all show attendees on Sunday afternoon, 15 November.
At the opening Keynote Breakfast on Monday, 16 November, the keynote address by PayPal CEO Dan Schulman will examine how a fast-approaching revolution in customer payments will impact on retailers. The PLMA Live! Breakfast on Tuesday, 17 November, will feature a special presentation by retail futurist Howard Saunders on what lies beyond the customer experience of today.
Some reasons to visit PLMA Chicago
- PLMA is the only industry organization devoted entirely to promoting the interests of store brands.
- Through its year-round programs and publications, PLMA gives members the contacts and services they need to compete effectively in today's marketplace.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- Official Program Guide - PLMA exhibitors get a free listing in the Official Program Guide which includes company name, address, phone, website, email, product lines and exhibitor personnel. Advertising space is also available for companies who wish to promote their booth location or products.
- PLMA Matchmaker - PLMA Matchmaker helps retailers and wholesalers arrange appointments with exhibitors prior to the show. Exhibitors receive secure access codes prior to the show in order to participate.
- PLMA Coverage - The show is also broadcast over the internet to retailers across the country on www.plmalive.com as well as to TV monitors in hotels and exhibition halls.
- Seminars & Special Events - Exhibitor personnel receive free admission to PLMA’s Opening Night Reception, Keynote Breakfast and the PLMA Live! Breakfast as well as Sunday’s seminar program.
What is the exhibitors profile?
From food, snacks and beverages to health and beauty, from kitchen and household to GM. All devoted to store brands. All under one roof at one time. Whether you are a small manufacturer or part of a large multi-national company, it is your chance to meet the largest concentration of private label decision-makers anywhere.
What is the visitors profile?
Every major U.S. supermarket chain, drug chain, mass merchandiser, club and dollar store are among the visitors who attend the event each year. In addition to convenience stores, specialty retailers, military exchanges, wholesalers, brokers, importers and others.
Some participation results from the last edition
- 2,750 exhibit booths (nearly 10% ahead of previous year's numbers)
- Retailers, wholesalers and other visitors exceeding 4,250
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian