- PDN PhotoPlus Expo & Conference
- Del al
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- New York (United States)
- Type of product
- Photography, Video
- Emerald Expositions
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
655 West 34th Street
New York (United States)
PDN Photoplus is the largest event for photography and imaging in North America and the preferred show by many professionals and photography enthusiasts to display and discover the latest products and services. You can also benefit about a comprehensive educational program with seminars, photo walks and master classes. So if you want to attend to next exhibition held at Javits Convention Center (NY) from 21 to 24 October don't stop reading. We've interviewed the organisers to know all the details and news.
What are the novelties of the next edition?
PhotoPlus Conference and Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, showcasing the newest technologies and offering over 100 educational seminars. Over 21,000 professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, filmmakers, students and educators from around the world attend the event in New York City at the Javits Convention Center.
3 reasons to visit Photoplus Expo & Conference
- 225 exhibitors displaying thousands of the latest products and services for you to touch, try and compare over 100,00 square feet
- It’s the largest gathering of professional photographers, filmmakers, and digital imaging artists in North America. Everyone who’s anyone in Photography will be there.
- Master Classes taught by Award winning photographers. Master Classes are 2-hour, hands-on session limited to 50 participants that provides an intimate and more advanced learning experience.
What I have to know to exhibit in New York (some specific rules in venues, taxes…)?
- Booth pricing $41.25 sq. ft. $300 extra per open corner
- Certificate of insurance is required.
- Booth space for 2015 is sold out! But you can come to see the show or sign up to exhibit at PPE in 2016 in a few weeks.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- Reach Thousands of Qualified Buyers in One Place
- Build Brand Awareness for Your Products and Services
- Announce and Demonstrate Your Newest Products
- Keep Up on Industry Trends and Gain a Competitive Edge
- Open Doors for Immediate and Future Sales for You and Your Retailers
- Each year, over 500 members of the press attend PPE to cover the latest products, technology and services for photographers and filmmakers.
What benefits brings Photoplus Expo & Conference to the city?
PhotoPlus Expo brings photographers, photo enthusiasts, students and exhibitors from around the world into the City. Attendees utilize NY city hotels, subways & buses, restaurants and retail stores.
What is the visitors profile?
Attendees are primarily professional photographers and photography enthusiasts specializing in all categories of photography including portraiture, outdoor/nature, wedding, fine art Advertising, fashion, travel and many other types of photography and film-making. More than half of the attendees are between 31 and 50 years old. 67% are male, 33% are female.
Some participation results from 2014 edition
- Over 21,000 attendees from 71 countries attended PPE ins 2014.
- Over 2,000 attendees participated in the conference seminar program seeking higher education in 2014.
- 225 exhibitors, including the biggest and best names in the photo industry - from manufacturers, service providers and retailers – displayed and demonstrated products over 100,000 square feet.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian