- NEPCON Japan
- Del al
- Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo International Exhibition Center
- Tokyo (Japan)
- Type of product
- Electrical engineering, Equipment and technologies, Electronics
- Reed Exhibitions Japan
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku
Every year is been created new technical and technological innovations to increase our quality products or to accelerate our production process. We can find some shows to know all the novelties of our sector, but rarely we can find an event where find all the agents involved in the fabrication chain.
So, NEPCON Japan it's one of them. Internationally well-known, this is a trade show for electronics manufacturing and R&D, comprised of 6 exhibitions & conferences specialised in different areas. This year the fair returns on January 2017, and Neventum's team was talking to them to discover all the novelties of this edition.
NEPCON Japan is an international platform for the electronics, packaging and production industry, what do you think that stands out from other similar shows?
- Scale: NEPCON JAPAN is Asia’ largest scale show for electronics manufacturing technologies with 820 exhibitors. Including 5 concurrent shows such as WEARABLE EXPO, AUTOMOTIVE WORLD, RoboDEX, etc, it will gather as many as 2,270 exhibitors.
- Conference: At the same time with exhibitions, as many as 340 conference sessions will be held, and all the speakers are the very industry front-runners.
And on the same line, what can you highlight from the next edition? What is going to be the novelties? Do you have any brand or product star in this edition?
Highlights must be 2 new concurrent shows. These are 1st RoboDEX and 1st SMART FACTORY Expo. Both are launched in response to the strong request from the industry.
The show attracts exhibitors from many segments of the chain of production, can you give some tips for those exhibiting for the first time, not just in NEPCON but in Tokyo?
We keep telling new exhibitors some tips. Those are;
- Japanese are shy. So exhibitors should talk to them and avoid sitting in the booth or chatting with colleagues.
- The overseas exhibitor should prepare translators Japanese signboards at the booth if they can.
NEPCON Japan has become the leading Electronics, Packaging & Production Show for Japanese electronics industry. this year the exhibition will celebrate its 45th edition with even more exhibitors and qualified visitors. So if you are planning to join this international event next January (13-15) in Tokyo, don't miss our interview with the organisers and discover all the details of the show that brings us the latest technologies for the future of electronics.
What are the novelties of the next edition?
This year the show will host a total of 2,230 exhibitors, all about electronics technology will gather.
On its 45th edition, the Electronics R&D and Manufacturing Technology Expo has expected an attendance of more than 90,000 visitors, including concurrent shows: Wearable Expo, Lighting Japan and Automotive World. And will celebrate 320 conference sessions for industry's hot topics.
NEPCON japan 2016 consists of the following shows:
- INTERNEPCON Japan
- ELECTROTEST Japan
- IC Packaging Technology Expo
- Electronic Components & Materials Expo
- PWB Expo
- Fine Process Technology Expo
3 reasons to visit Nepcon Japan
- Technologies for all stage of electronics manufacturing and R&D gather under one roof.
- Inspiring conferences addressed by Industry leaders
- Concurrent Shows covering the hottest fields in manufacturing.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian