- MosShoes Moscow
- Del al
- Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center
- Moscow (Russia)
- Type of product
- Accessories, Fishing, Agriculture, Children's footwear, Designer shoes, Men's footwear, Sport footwear, Farming, Women's footwear, Leather goods, Fashion, Gardening, Footwear
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
The first International Exhibition of Shoes, Bags and Accessories MOSSHOES was held in 1997. At present it is the major show exhibition in Eastern Europe. For 18 years Mosshoes has established itself as the main exhibition platform for communication of the footwear industry companies, reflecting the trends in the world footwear industry. The total area of the exhibition for the entire annual cycle is 52,000 square meters. The dates of the event (September 8th-11th) correspond best to the shoe production cycle and match European exhibitions.
The Exhibition venue
The venue of the exhibition is International Exhibition Center CROCUS EXPO – the best exhibition complex in Eastern Europe with excellent transport accessibility and well-thought infrastructure, which permits to offer optimal conditions for both visitors and exhibitors.
What do we have to know to exhibit at Moscow CROCUS Expo?
On the official site we will find different documents about how to make the registration and book our stand. Also we can find the exhibitors' manual with useful information like the timetable, accommodation, services, ...
Some general conditions are:
- Every exhibitor must allocate one authorised representative responsible for organisational and financial matters with the right to sign financial documents.
- Every stand not occupied by 09:00 September 8, 2015, will be considered free and may be rented out by the Organisers to other companies if not agreed otherwise.
- Entrance to handling area of Crocus Expo during mounting and dismounting of the exhibition is payable.
- Parking during the exhibition (September 8 – 11, 2015) at the parking area is free.
- The exhibition is provided with the general round-the-clock security service.
Features for 2015 editon
- MOSPEL – Bags and Fashion Accessories Show www.mospel.com
- MOSSHOES KIDS (children’s footwear)
- LEATHER AND COMPONENTS
- An extensive business programme is held within the exhibition. This programme includes conferences and workshops covering topical questions for industry professionals as well as runway shows.
The buyer’s program:
- In the framework of the program the exhibitors present their products to the buyers representing the retail networks, negotiations on delivery conditions are held, profitable contracts are concluded.
What is the Exhibitors profile?
Among regular participants of the exhibitions are 500 leading companies manufacturing shoes, bags and accessories from more than 27 countries of the world, such as Italy, Germany, Turkey, Poland, France, Great Britain, Spain, Portugal, China, Finland, Austria, Brazil, Vietnam, Slovenia, CIS countries and others. The exhibition presents the collective expositions of Germany, Italy, France, Turkey, China.
And the Visitors profile?
During 4 days of the Exhibition representatives of chains, stores, and wholesale warehouses have an opportunity to acquaint with the new collections specially prepared for the Russian market and with the world trends in the footwear industry, to develop business contacts, contracts with the best Russian and foreign manufacturers. MOSSHOES Exhibition is attracting from 8 to 12 thousand specialists from Russia, CIS and other countries.
Some facts from the last edition (March 2015)
- About 180 leading Russian footwear manufacturers and suppliers presented their Fall-Winter 2015-2016 season collections.
- More than 50 companies became exhibitors of the kids’ footwear exposition.
- The March MOSSHOES exhibition was visited by 8200 experts.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian