- METS TRADE Show
- Del al
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Type of product
- Shipping engineering, Shipping
- Amsterdam RAI
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
Year after year the METSTRADE show proves itself as the annual one-stop platform for the entire marine leisure industry. Held at Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre, the show is a first port of call for all marine industry professionals. On november 17-19 the Trade Fair will take place again, so if you are going to exhibit or you are planning to visit don't miss all the details and novelties!
What are the novelties of the next edition?
As an established event, METSTRADE will present an agenda with some already known activties like:
- The DAME Design Award - Is the most prestigious international design competition for new marine equipment and accessories. The winners will be announced at the official kick-off of the METSTRADE show 2015 on the morning of Tuesday 17 November.
- Global Superyacht Forum - This year’s theme is ‘Putting the fun into Fundamentals’.
In addition, this year we will enjoy about some novelties:
- The Marina & Yard Pavilion (MYP) will host World Marinas Conference 2016 - an impressive line-up of speakers and one of the most important global marina networking gatherings of the year.
- Exhibitors and visitors alike will benefit this year from an enhanced focus on the InnovationLAB platform. Located in the Elicium building and advised by an Innovation Content board and strong partner network, the InnovationLAB is one of the inspirational hubs of the METSTRADE show where people can discover and share new ways of production.
And also, the most awaited news:
- Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement - A new complementary event that is set to become a firm favourite is the Boat Builder Awards for Business Achievement. The ceremony will be held on the evening of Wednesday November 18 at the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam. Nominations for the six available awards which opened last week are free to enter and are already pouring in.
3 reasons to visit METSTRADE
- Face to face - METSTRADE provides an excellent opportunity to meet with exhibitors and distributors from as far afield as New Zealand, Singapore, the Middle East and Africa as well as from all over Europe.
- Dedicated areas - In addition to the country pavilions and other exhibitor zones, the METSTRADE show has three dedicated areas for specialist sectors: the SuperYacht Pavilion, the Marina & Yard Pavilion and the Construction Material Pavilion.
- Design and innovation - on the InnovationLAB platform.
Some tips about what I have to know to exhibit or doing business in Amsterdam?
- The Dutch appreciate correct behaviour both in their private lives and in business. As a former seafaring nation and colonial power, the Dutch are known for their worldliness and language skills.
- The Dutch place great importance on the efficient use of time and punctuality. Last minute changes are usually not appreciated. The Dutch will not spend a lot of time socialising at meetings or during other business discussions. They tend to get straight to the point.
- Freedom of each and every citizen is highly appreciated and protected just as tolerance for individual differences is highly regarded in Dutch society. In Dutch companies seniority and power are not always emphasised and equality between genders is encouraged.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- METSTRADE provides the perfect platform to network, exchange ideas and do business.
- Face to face - meet the main distributors from New Zealand, Singapiore, the Middle east, Africa and Europe.
- Media promotion - METSTRADE collaborates with some of the best media partners specialized in the boat industry: IBI (International Boat Industry), the leading business-to-business magazine and website covering the global marine recreational trade; the Superyacht Report, widely recognised as the business-to-business magazine covering the large yacht market; Marina World, and more
What is the visitors profile?
The three-day METSTRADE show’s main audience is yacht builders, naval architects, repair yards, distributors, dealers, wholesalers, captains, marina operators and equipment manufacturers from around the world.
Some participation results from the last edition
In 2014 the show confirmed its status as the leading B2B event of its kind with a record attendance of:
- 21,086 visitors enjoying the presentations
- by 1,358 exhibitors and much more besides
Many of the exhibitors will have a stand within the 18 country pavilions.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian