- Lab Innovations
- Del al
- NEC Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre
- Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- Type of product
- Water, Laboratory equipment, Laboratory technologies, Waste management, Financial, Laboratories, Health, Services
- Artexis Easyfairs
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
West Midlands B40
Birmingham (United Kingdom)
Lab Innovation is the only show in the UK that is dedicated to the latest laboratory technology and consumables, analytics and biotech equipment. In November we will enjoy about a new edition so if you are planning to attend don't miss our interview with the organizers. We've been speaking to Dan Gray, Event Manager at Lab Innovations – Q&A.
Can you reveal us what are the novelties for the next edition of Lab Innovations?
We are returning to Birmingham’s NEC on 4 & 5 November 2015, for our 4th edition, with an expanded show floor, over 110 leading industry exhibitors with lots of exciting product launches.
On 2015 we will see the launch of two new theatres live on the showfloor. We are thrilled to welcome the British Measurement and Testing Association (BMTA) and ELRIG, the industry leader in scientific meetings, to the show. The BMTA will focus on metrology, measurement uncertainty, traceability, verification and validation, whilst ELRIG will feature its ‘Drug Discovery Programme’.
We also welcome back Campden BRI, the UK’s largest independent food and drink research body. Its educational conference programme will focus on critical industry themes including health, flavour and hazardous risks within the food manufacturing industry. Plus the hugely anticipated Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) conference will once again return, focusing on an array of critical industry themes, including 3D Printing, Science in Space, Best Practices and Tax Relief.
Give 3 reasons why someone should visit Lab Innovations 2015?
- Lab Innovations has firmly cemented its place in the diary of all lab professionals as the UK’s number one lab show. We help visitors stay ahead of the latest trends and developments.
- We pride ourselves on innovation and the 2015 show is no different. Over 50 per cent of the 110 exhibitors are using the show to launch a new product or solution to the lab audience. You don’t want to miss what we have on show.
- The show has a major conference programme, across four unique and individual theatres, boasting valuable, educational and inspirational content. The seminars will cover a spectrum of critical lab issues, with something for everyone no matter the sector.
What I have to know to exhibit in Birmingham (some specific rules in venues, taxes...)?
Birmingham is a great location for Lab Innovations. At the heart of the country and the industry, it is the ideal place for an exhibition of this kind. Also, as the National Exhibition Centre, it caters perfectly to serving any style of exhibition.
Once an exhibiting company has booked their stand, the Easyfairs team provide dedicated support to make sure all Health and Safety is being adhered to and to maximise the opportunities for the company exhibiting.
If you are interested in taking part, contact us to find out more and discuss your particular requirements.
What are the benefits of exhibiting at Lab Innovations?
Lab Innovations offer suppliers the opportunity to get face to face with key decision makers and buyers from the industry. It allows them to meet and network with the relevant people, turning discussions into sales, forming partnerships, exchanging information or simply getting the brand name out there. It is rare to get the best and brightest from the lab industry under one roof, which is why Lab Innovations is so widely supported. Exhibitors who are not at the show are missing out on a fantastic chance to push their brands and sales to the next level.
What benefits brings Lab Innovations to the city?
As the UK’s only dedicated laboratory event, Lab Innovations brings two days of scientific and engineering professionals to the city providing more business opportunities for the area.
What is the visitor profile?
We welcome a broad mix of visitors, from a number of industries and countries, but the one underlying fact is that they are looking for the best from the lab industry. Any professional who has a laboratory remit can attend the show and will find it to be of use. We would normally expect to find visitors coming from the chemical, biotechnology, life sciences, FMCG, pharmaceutical, energy, environment, construction, healthcare, cosmetics, education and government sectors. But as I said, if you have a lab remit, come along!
Can you include some participation results from the last edition?
- Last year we welcomed over 1,700 attendees, which was an incredible 25 per cent increase on 2013. We expect to see even better numbers for 2015.
- Lab professionals from Sainsbury’s, Asda, NHS, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline and PepsiCo International were in attendance.
- 83 per cent of our visitors in 2014 were satisfied with the show and an overwhelming 80 per cent said they intend to visit the show again this year, which was fantastic feedback.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian