- kbb Birmingham
- Del al
- NEC Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre
- Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- Type of product
- Tiles and ceramics, Construction, Home
- UBM Live
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
West Midlands B40
Birmingham (United Kingdom)
Kbb Birmingham showcases the latest innovative designs, solutions and products for kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms from top suppliers. The next edition will arrive in Birmingham on March 6-9, so if you want to benefit from all the networking opportunities and free seminars by industry experts, you have to attend. We have been talking with the organisers to learn more about the novelties and highlights of kbb 2016...
KBB Birmingham takes place since 1985, becoming the most important business meeting of the year. What makes KBB different from other exhibitions of its kind?
This year kbb Birmingham is celebrating 30 years of success as the UK’s largest gathering of the world’s best kitchen, bedroom and bathroom brands. Our show is continuously growing year on year, which reflects the quality and interest in the show from buyers and suppliers around the world.
Give us at least, 3 reasons to visit KBB Birmingham.
- We have extended the floor space by 35% this year, making this the largest kbb event since 2008.
- We have a number of well-known speakers at this year’s Retail and Design conference; held in the new Arena positioned at the heart of the show, the conference will create an ideal space for conversation and networking. Speakers will provide insightful discussions, along with invaluable advice on a range of topics. For further details visit the official website.
- The Innovation Awards return in partnership with Blum and will celebrate the most technologically advanced products. The awards will acknowledge innovation within a product, method or idea that provides a new and interesting solution to kitchens, bathrooms or appliances. The winners will be announced before the show, but visitors will be able to choose their favourite from the shortlist during the show via the brand new kbb show app.
For all those exhibitors attending KBB for the first time, can you give them some tips?
As we have over 350 exhibiting brands this year, I would recommend visitors to take a look at our full exhibitor list here before attending the show and spend more than one day at kbb Birmingham 2016 to experience all that we have to offer.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian