- ITB Asia
- Del al
- Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre
- Singapore (Singapore)
- Type of product
- Messe Berlin GmbH
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
1 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, 018971 Singapore
ITB Asia is the leading Trade Trade Show in Asia and the perfect place to meet many international buyers. Don't miss this opportunity to attend this focused and targeted event the next 21-23 October, most of all after reading our interview with Ms. Katrina Leung, the Executive Director of Messe Berlin (Singapore), the organisers of ITB Asia. She discovers us all the novelties for the next edition as well as the reasons why ITB Asia is a must attend show.
What are the novelties of the next edition?
As ‘the Trade Show for the Asian Travel Market’, ITB Asia connects visitors to hundreds of exhibitors from all segments of the travel industry across the world. Each year, we look forward to delivering a bigger and better show by attracting quality buyers and exhibitors, generating new business leads and delivering critical industry knowledge and networking opportunities for our delegates.
2015’s programme will kick-start with a series of keynote sessions led by globally renowned leaders from Tuniu, Ctrip, Airbnb, Agoda, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Uber, Venture Republic Global and MakeMyTrip who will share their insights on trends and developments that will drive industry growth. This year also, we have inked a number of new partnerships with CAPA (Centre for Aviation) to hold the show’s inaugural industry outlook forum and a collaboration with DestinationElite to organise the show’s first ‘Luxury Travel & Hospitality Forum’. We have also built on existing partnerships with K.I.T Group to boost this year’s Association conference programme, and with Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) to organise the Business Travel Day, and provide delegates with the most comprehensive business-focused programme to-date.
Three reasons to visit ITB Asia
There are many reasons to visit ITB Asia, but here are the three relevant to all attendees:
- In the exhibition hall, delegates will be able to see an impressive line-up of exhibitors from all sectors of the travel industry, showcasing the newest trends and products. With companies from all across the globe from every segment in the industry, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
- At ITB Asia, delegates can truly meet the world in three days. As one of the region’s most international hybrid show, we connect our visitors to hundreds of exhibiting companies from across the globe, covering not only the leisure market, but also corporate and MICE travel. The show offers an invaluable platform for delegates to meet quality exhibitors and buyers, providing many opportunities to meet face-to-face with prospective clients and a forum for establishing high-quality customer contacts and conducting businesses.
- Through our bespoke conference programme, ITB Asia provides the latest and most pertinent insights around the trending topics within the rapidly expanding Asian travel market. Every year, we adapt and grow our programme to shed light on the latest opportunities and trends in the travel industry, providing delegates the chance to hear from speakers and professionals who are at the top of their respective industries.
What I have to know to exhibit in Singapore (some specific rules in venues, taxes...)?
This year’s edition of ITB Asia will be held at Sands Expo & Convention Centre, strategically located in the heart of Singapore’s central business district area with world-class conferencing facilities. ITB Asia 2015 is an Approved International Fair (AIF), an endorsement by the Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau (SECB) attesting to the quality and international appeal of our show. Exhibitors attending this year’s show will be able to select from an array of exhibition packages that best serve their business needs to showcase their products, services and destinations. In line with the governing laws of Singapore, all exhibitors at ITB Asia are subject to 7% GST. With less than a month to the show, exhibitors are advised to plan their trips as early as possible to secure their accommodation and avoid disappointment.
Benefits to exhibit here?
The increasing prominence of ITB Asia has allowed us to attract quality buyers across MICE, leisure and corporate sectors. Exhibitors will be able to meet a diverse range of buyers from Asia, Europe and U.S at the show, where we help to facilitate face-to-face interaction. This is vital in spreading awareness, establishing partnerships, building contacts and generating leads. Exhibitors will have the chance to network with other exhibitors, seek new business opportunities, and learn more about the key trends and developments in the travel industry at our comprehensive conference sessions.
What benefits brings ITB Asia to the city?
Singapore was chosen as the location of ITB Asia due to its economic stability, attractive cosmopolitan landscape, strategic geographic location and rich blend of culture. Also, Singapore’s contemporary exhibition and conference facilities, together with its excellent infrastructure, position her as an ideal business convention and meeting destination in the region. Furthermore, the Singapore Tourism Board has been very supportive of our presence here, and in 2013 we signed a three year MOU to jointly grow our conference programme.
What is the visitors’ profile?
Delegates attending ITB Asia come from all corners of the world, 65% of exhibitors came from the Asian region, while the others represent the remaining key travel markets including Europe, America, Australia and the Middle East. With regards to buyers, we bring together the key decision makers in the travel sector, with over 86% of last years’ attendees being the decisive or co-decisive influence in purchasing decisions. These buyers represented the full spectrum of the industry including the MICE (31%) corporate (23%) and leisure (46%) sectors.
Some participation results from the last edition?
- The last edition of ITB Asia recorded close to 750 exhibitors from 76 countries and 850 buyers from 62 countries.
- The show also attracted almost 9650 attendees from 108 countries across the three days, a 6% increase over last year.
- A post-event survey indicated that 96% of all delegates agreed ITB Asia is the most international travel trade show in Asia Pacific, while 97% of all delegates indicated that ITB Asia offered the most diverse conference program of any travel trade show in Asia Pacific.
- In addition, 98% of all attendees indicated that they foresaw vital business opportunities arising from their time at ITB Asia.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian