- Food and Hospitality Oman
- Del al
- Oman International Exhibition Center
- Muscat (Oman)
- Type of product
- Alimentary, Catering, Soft drinks, Drinks, Food, Pharmacies, Hotel industry, Medicine
- Omanexpo - Ithraa Italy
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
Food & Hospitality Oman serves as the perfect business and networking platform for companies and industries related to the food beverage, agriculture and fisheries, food processing technologies, kitchen and catering equipment, hotel supplies and equipment, and restaurant and cafe segments.
A new edition will be held on September in Muscat (Oman), so we've been talking with the organizers to show you all the novelties, features and some tips to exhibit at Food & Hospitality Oman 2015.
Oman Barista Competition:
- The Oman Barista Competition is the premier coffee competition platform engaging an Omani audience, promoting excellence in coffee and advancing the barista profession. It is the biggest event in Oman’s coffee industry.
Professional Chef Competition:
- More than 50 professional chefs from leading hotels in Oman compete to showcase their culinary skills in various categories
Best Chef Oman Competition:
- Culinary competition for Amateurs Chefs
3 reasons to Exhibit at the Food and Hospitality Oman 2015:
- Meets thousands of qualified buyers from Food and Hospitality sector under one roof
- Develop your brand and penetrate the rapidly expanding market
- Communicate face to face with your potential customer and get immediate results
3 reasons to Visit the Food and Hospitality Oman 2015:
- Opportunity to meet Hundreds to international brands looking to find local partners .
- Unlimited business and networking opportunities for companies from Food and Hospitality industries.
- See an extensive display of the newest and most advanced food and hospitality products, services, equipment and technology .
Dressing - Dress code is fairly liberal in Oman, although decency is still expected. Women should wear for example ,tops with sleeves , and long skirts or trousers.
Exhibiting products - Prohibit items for display are alcoholic drinks and pork and related food products.
Event highlights for 2014 edition:
- Number of Exhibiting Brands – 103
- Countries represented – 14
- Number of Business Visitors – 4153
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese