EAS Euro Attractions Show welcomes the world's leaders in amusement and entertainment. At the epicentre of all things fun, EAS offers attendees the opportunity to grow, explore, and connect through multiple channels, including the latest strides in amusement and entertainment technology, the opportunity to meet with key players in the global attractions industry, Make central business and stay informed on the industry's best practices and trends.
Know more about the funniest attractions show worldwide in the following interview:
What novelties have you prepared for this 2017 edition?
EAS 2017 will host the biggest trade show floor in EAS history covering 6 exhibit halls, 500+ exhibiting companies on 11,500+ net square meters show floor
Part of the conference program are 5 brand new tracks each covering an important subject in operating a business in the leisure, attractions, tourism, and entertainment industry:
- Digital Future Track
- Profit/Revenue Track
- Safety/Security Track
- TEA Presents Track
EAS attendees will be able to attend unique special events and tours in Berlin including the Leadership Breakfast with Christoph Kiessling as the keynote speaker, the Opening Reception at the Charlottenburg Palace or EDU tours to Berlin Attractions (Karls Erlebnis Dorf, Tropical Islands, and more!)
One of the main topics of the show is the amusement park and attractions. Can you give us a brief view of the coming trends in the industry?
Taking a look at the EAS 2017 conference program enables you to discover major trends in the industry. Here are some key trends:
- Destination development: Amusement parks continue to grow into destinations with hotels, second gates, water parks,…
- Digital implementation: The need to invest in the application of digital to find opportunities in data, to create a digital guest experience as guests expect
- Focus on facility security: Uncertain times ask for increased security measures
- Events: In order to bring in the crowd in slow seasons and on slow days events are the way to stabilise attendance throughout the season
- Focus on experience: The guest experience is key, investment in F&B experiences, unique themed rides to make parks unique destinations to get away from your daily life.
Could you recommend us some special event or conference?
I would certainly advise you to attend the Waterpark Forum. It brings you to Tropical Islands, one of the worlds’ popular indoor waterparks with interesting presentations on new waterpark projects, waterpark development, fulfilling guest expectations, and safety.