- DCD Converged SE Asia
- Del al
- Marina Bay Sands
- Singapore (Singapore)
- Type of product
- Information technology, Information systems, Information and Communication Technologies
- Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
1 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore, 018971 Singapore
DatacenterDynamics (DCD) has been the leading media and conference producer for the Data Center industry for the past 15 years. They organize annual conferences to bring senior IT and Data Center professionals together, something that has become increasingly vital over the last few years with the disruption of Cloud, Open-source, Security and Software-defined.
The upcoming event (14/15th September) is a two-day conference falling during Singapore Datacenter Week and is projected to attract more than 1,500 participants. This year, CDC Converged SE Asia is celebrating Singapore’s growth as a Smart Nation and discussing key trends and topics with regards to transformations in the IT Stack.
SE Asia is an international platform of data centre and infrastructures, what do you think that stands out from other similar shows?
- We bring in top-notch speakers from around the world, from major companies like Alibaba, Facebook, LinkedIn that have made significant contributions to the Data Center sector.
- We are an invite-only conference which means that we promise good and curated business leads for exhibitors. This also means you’ll be meeting people that have a passion for the industry and want to contribute to its growth.
- We subscribe to a complimentary pass for the end-users model so end-users that match our criteria can attend our conference and expo for free.
The show is also the perfect place to discover new concepts. What are the coming trends?
There are many current trends that will be discussed – Hyperconvergence, Multi-tier Data Centers, Cloud Networking, Blockchain Technology and Cybersecurity. This is a pivotal point in Singapore because we are evolving into a “Smart Nation” so this year we celebrate Singapore’s growth as a Smart Nation and how the region can thrive further.
And on the same line, what can you highlight from the next edition? What is going to be the novelties?
- As part of the conference we have for the first time in Asia, The Asia Pacific Open Compute Project (OCP) Introductory Day. The half-day event will welcome up to 200 professionals from across the region interested in finding out more about the open-source hardware and infrastructure movement.
- DCD Converged SE Asia, a conference & expo, is part of Singapore Data Center Week which is a week-long of activities such as Data Center & Solutions Tours, networking opportunities, workshops as well as The Green Grid Forum, The Cloud Maturity Model Workshop, ending off with an F1 Networking Party
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, English and Portuguese