- CWIEME Chicago
- Del al
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Chicago (United States)
- Type of product
- i2i Events Group
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
9291 Bryn Mawr Ave
Chicago (United States)
CWIEME Chicago is the largest international exhibition for coil winding, insulation and electrical manufacturing industries. On October 6-7 the show will take place again providing all the exhibitors the opportunity to showcase the latest technologies for the industry. To know what's up for the next edition we have interviewed the organisers, don't miss all the news!
What are the novelties of the next edition?
After a record-breaking exhibition last year, CWIEME Chicago returns in 2015 with even more exhibitors, set to attract thousands of electric motor, transformer, generator and other electrical manufacturing pros to the two-day event.
Expert instruction will continue to be an integral part of CWIEME Chicago in 2015, with free seminars and workshops on subjects, such as the 2016 US efficiency regulation changes for electric motors and distribution transformers, growth trends and opportunities in North American manufacturing, the move towards electric motors and EV technology in the auto industry, additive manufacturing possibilities for the sector as well as a spotlight on talent from the next generation of electrical engineers.
Discover also new speakers like Sheng Yuan, winner of the CWIEME Challenge in Berlin earlier this year.
New machinery trail and networking opportunities
- New for 2015, CWIEME Chicago will also feature a Machinery Trail with regular live product presentations and machinery demonstrations of the latest technologies. Among the participating manufacturers are Eldec Induction, Gorman Machine Corp, Itasca, Nittoku Engineering, and Aramini.
- Another new feature, CWIEME Social, will provide a relaxed and friendly setting for visitors and exhibitors to network over drinks at 4:00 p.m. on the first day of the show. This free-to-attend event is a prime opportunity for visitors to meet the smaller exhibitors not hosting their own on-stand networking events at the show.
3 reasons to visit CWIEME Chicago
- Visiting manufacturers of transformers, motors and electrical devices will be able to source many – if not all – the materials and components they require – from magnetic cores, wires, laminations and insulation materials, to winding equipment, and test and measurement systems.
- A visit to CWIEME Chicago 2015 will save you valuable time and help you find the solutions your business needs.
- You will have the chance to meet the leading suppliers in the sector.
What I have to know to exhibit at CWIEME Chicago?
All attendee badges will feature a barcode, which can be scanned to help you quickly capture pertinent information for follow-up after the show. By ordering a RTI scanner, exhibitors are able to easily and accurately collect demographic information as provided by the attendee (and approved by show management).
Benefits to exhibit here?
- Is your opportunity to showcase your latest machinery and components to key decision makers.
- Harness the power of positive growth, with market trends set to spiral upwards.
- Is the perfect place to showcase custom built machinery to the specialist audience of design and product engineers and corporate management.
- Visitors travel from 38 states across the Americas to see your products and meet you face-to-face.
- CWIEME Chicago is the leading show of its sector in North America, a great platform for your brand.
What is the visitors profile?
- Generator manufacturer
- Motor manufacturer
- Coil manufacturer
- Electrical/electronic components
- Transformer manufacturer
Some participation results from the last edition
- Last year’s show attracted more than 1,300 visitors – 96% of which were in a position to authorize or recommend purchases.
- The largest group of attendees were design and production engineers (49%).
- Other visitors included senior management and procurement professionals with 52% coming from the automotive industry.
- The energy industry and consumer electronics industries were also strongly represented at 30% and 18% of attendees respectively.
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian