- Anufood China
- Del al
- Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center (SZCEC)
- Shenzhen (China)
- Type of product
- Patisserie, Bakery, Catering, Sweets, Soft drinks, Alcoholic drinks, Frozen foods, Basic Food, Meal, Food
- Koeln Messe
Do you need a stand?
Give us your contact details and we will connect you with the organiser.
6 East Beisanhuan Road
Any food China will celebrate the 2nd edition of World of Food Beijing, an event for energizing China's food market where you will find conferences, exhibitions, and an activity zone. The event is poised to showcase a wide array of imported foods, foodstuff, dairy products, frozen foods, meat and seafood products, organic food, sweets and snack food, bread and bakery, catering services, and so much more.
We wanted to discover a little bit more about it so we've contacted with their Marketing Department and we asked them some questions that we want to share with you.
The show attracts many international exhibitors. Why do you think that foreign companies should invest in China?
Since China, food import market has become the constant focus of the world following the country’s liberalization of food imports and signing of free trade agreements with more countries in recent years. In order to have a better culture exchange, food and hospitality will be the easiest way for people to know other countries. Not to mention that China has a great population with gradually high consumption in food, as well as the rising awareness of food quality and safety concerns, international brands and products will expand a more market share in China. That’s why we believe they should invest in China more.
World of Food represents a great opportunity for making new business contacts. Why did you choose Beijing as the place of the fair?
We have seen a great potential in the North China region, and Beijing, we believe there’re plenty of reasons we choose Beijing, such as:
- It’s the world’s megacity with hospitality contributes to the city.
- The growth rate of imported food in Beijing outperformed other regions, for the past decade, Compound Annual Growth Rate for Chinese food import is 18.1%.
- With the large population of the city, and the fast development determines the consumer food consumption.
- As the centre of Bohai Economic Rim, regions around the epicentre of Beijing also show strong performance and growth in imported food
Fluent in Spanish and English
Fluent in Spanish, English and German
Fluent in Spanish, French and italian