Qualifications SummaryCertified translator and conference interpreter with over seven years’ experience. Excellent fluency – both verbal and written – in Spanish and English. Advanced level of Brazilian Portuguese.Core qualifications and competencies include:
- Terminologies in the following industries: Medical, Tourism, Religion, Arts and Law.
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics for Interpreters.
- Excellent soft skills – Ability to work with a wide range of people from various backgrounds, using outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Translation Studies, School of Languages, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina.
Post graduate diploma in interpreting.
- Language A: Spanish
- Language B: English
- Language C: Portuguese
- Freelance translator and interpreter in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico and Brazil since 2008.
- Interpreting Modes: Sight translation, Liason, Consecutive, Simultaneous/Conference
- Rendered correct concepts/meanings between source and target languages conveying clarity, tone, and style from one language into another in written as well as in oral form.
- Interpreted during conferences and international meetings. Provided simultaneous interpretation of oral and written information from English/Portuguese to Spanish and Spanish/Portuguese to English.
- Translated technical and scientific texts, press releases, patents, legal contracts, medical materials, tourist guides and religious books.