RECEXPO is the biggest and sole specialised event of real estate sector in Caspian Region, and it will open it's gates for the first time on december 17-19.
The event is only for the real estate and investment sector in the world's fastest growing country: Azerbaijan. The construction sector is one of the fastest growing areas of the economy in Azerbaijan, for that reason if you are thinking on participate don't miss our express questionnaire with the organizers in order to discover all the details and features.
Reasons to visit RecExpo
- Explore the best regional and international investment opportunities in the real estate market.
- Network with real estate professionals, investors, government officials from all over the world.
- Be updated and interact in discussions on the latest developments and insights in the property and investment industries.
- Learn more about the role of regulation in attracting sustainable real estate investment into the region.
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential / Office / Commercial / Hotel & Leisure / Retail / Industrial
- Cities & Regional Authorities
- Regional Development and Investment Instutions
- Investment Promotion Agencies & Economic Development Authorities
- City Promotion Agencies and Authorities
- Private Investors
- Institutional Investors
- Banks & Financial Institutions & Investment Companies & Fund Management Companies
- Architects & Designers
- Urban Planners
- Real Estate Owners
- Consultants & Engineering Consultants
- Contractors & Project Management Companies & Construction Companies
Benefits to exhibit here?
5 Great Reasons to Participate
- Benefit from the upsurge in global property demand!
- Meet with top investors visiting to the exhibition
- Network with your industry professionals and source new partnerships
- Take your brand to Azerbaijan and make brand awareness in the sector
- Sell your projects and build capital
From investment management companies, real estate investment trusts and property management to architecture, marketing or advertising & PR. You can find the full list on the official website.