Tokyo Toy Show is Japan’s most important fair for toys and has existed since 1962 – in various forms and with different names. Besides games, dolls and plush products, the product groups in Tokyo include seasonal and electronic toys. The event is divided into two parts: only trade visitors are admitted on the first two days, whereas end consumers are also welcome on the last two days.
- If you need a local designer to build your stand, contact us! Our team of experts in trade fairs is going to introduce you to the best Stand Contractors in Tokyo!
- Intellectual Toys
- Stuffed Toys
Amuse Co, Aozora Corporation, Artec, Maruka, M&M, Megahouse Corporation, Muraoka, Merci, Tomy Company, 30minutes-bicycle, Toyco, Toy Journal, Nonaka Works, Nikko Kyosho, Nasu HighLand, Just Toys, Junior Golfer, JoyPalette, GoodLab, Guide Dog, Gakken Sta, GenTosha Intellectual Toys, Tenyo, Takara Kosan, T-Arts and The Pilotink ate rome of the companie syou'll meet in this fair. Join them and forge valuable partnerships!
- find a local partner and generate alliances to create business opportunities in Japan
- Access high level decision-makers and a large customer base
- Get up to speed with the latest developments and industry trends
- Monitor market demands in one of the most lucrative markets in the world
- Enhance your corporate reputation and brand image in Asia
- And plenty more...!