Horecava, the meeting place for professionals in the foodservice industry will be back to Amsterdam on January 2016 offering a wide range of new products and a strong program that will benefit both visitors and exhibitors. Don't miss this experience and don't stop reading our interview with the organizers of the show to learn more about it and discover why this is a must attend event on our calendar!
What are the novelties of the next edition?
Horecava is an inspiring and innovative platform which offers food service industry professionals a comprehensive overview of the latest products, services and trends.
Join the INNOVATIONLAB, in hall 1, which consists of three pillars:
- Horecava Innovation Award - For the next edition you can't miss a new edition of Horecava Innovation Award (HIA), the best way to generate presence and increase the visibility for your new products or innovation. . Innovation on Stage
- INNOVATIONLAB experience
3 reasons to visit Horecava
- You will receive some orientation among new products, services and technologies, as well as obtain a general overview of the market and latest developments.
- You will have the chance to keep in touch with your business contact and suppliers.
- And in addition you will meet new business contacts that can bring many benefits you your business.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- You will be in touch with both new contact and the existing ones.
- Introduce and launch your new products and services in a professional atmosphere.
- Increase your brand visibility, improve your image and also your PR objectives.
- Benefit about the direct sales and at time new orders.
What abroad exhibitors need to know to exhibit in Amsterdam (some rules, some tips, some customs...)
Horecava is a national trade fair with little abroad visitors (mostly from The Netherlands and Belgium). Because of that we don’t have a lot of information for abroad visitors. Anyway, on the official site you will find everything you need to know to exhibit at Horecava 2016!!
What is the visitors profile?
- Owners and directors
- Directors and manager
- Host, hostess and restaurant staff
- Chef, cook and kitchen staff
- Sales and marketing
Some participation results from the last edition
- 55,572 visitors
- 35,723 companies
- 530 exhibitors
- Over 50,000m2 of exhibition area