GDS | The Gourmet & DiningStyle Show brings together food-related knowledge and systems, premium ingredients and products, quality kitchen/dining items of excellent design, and promotes approaches to a variety of goods categories and business models. Needless to say, this trade show is an ideal platform to forge new business deals, network and generate sales.
- Do you need a stand? If so, fill out our online form and tell us all your ideas! Our team of experts in trade shows will introduce you to the best Stand Designers & Builders in Tokyo!
Here you'll find:
- World-Class Food: premium food, food with high-added value;
- Kitchen & Dining Goods: high-design and high-quality goods;
- Knowledge/Culture: menus, recipes, how to cook, how to eat;
- Presentations: how to present food; table coordination.
GDS Japan enables you to:
- Identify new trends and get inspired;
- Reach your entire target group and generate leads;
- Interact with decision makers from all around the world;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- Gain insights into the latest modern applications;
- Boost your company's visibility on a global scale
- And plenty more!
GDS attracts many highly-motivated buyers in search for fine foods and new appliances. According to official statistics, they are from:
- Retail Industry (Chains): department stores, supermarkets, co-op stores and agricultural cooperatives, convenience stores, etc.
- Retail Industry (Speciality Stores): liquor stores, patisserie, cake and bakery shops, flower shops, interior shops, etc.
- Food Service Industry: restaurants and canteens, bars, pubs, cafes, fast food shops, hotels, wedding halls, catering services, etc.
- Distributors: manufacturers, trading firms, wholesalers, etc.
- Others: mail orders, consultants, advertising agencies, financial institutions, etc.