CPHI Japan is the country's number one pharmaceutical sourcing event. CPhI Japan is all you need to successfully enter this highly profitable market. Over 16,000 pharma professionals gather for a host of events that cover all aspects of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
CPhI Japan is great to meet and network with existing and new partners in the pharma industry. So, if you're part of this industry, apply today for an exhibition space and meet thousands of highly-qualified customers! If you need a Stand Contractors in Tokyo, contact us! We'll find you the perfect local designer!
CPhI Japan is your opportunity to meet the country's industry leaders. Join this unique expo and get ready to:
- Meet over 16,000 international visitors;
- Forge new business connections and re-affirm established connections in the region;
- Present your new products/solutions to an expert audience and get direct feedback;
- Position your brand and increase awareness;
- And more!
CPHI is the perfect platform to forge profitable alliances! Join this fair and meet many world-class exhibiting companies, such as: Agno Pharma, Alfa Aesar, Accela ChemBio, AZmax, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Chemoxy International Limited, Chinese Peptide Company, Colorcon Japan, Daiwa Pharmaceuticals, Dishman, DM Bio, EAS Consulting Group, Fujifilm, Fuji Pharma, Highchem, Hovione, IPCA Laboratories, Julabo Japan, KBI Biopharma, Micro Labs, Mitsubishi Corporation and New Japan Chemical.
Last year, CPHI Japan attracted over 16,000 professional visitors. They came from all around the globe: China, India, South Korea, USA, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Spain, Indonesia, Denmark, Finland, France, Portugal, Latvia, Italy, Taiwan, Spain, San Marino, and so on... According to official statistics, they were experts within the following business categories:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (20%)
- Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing (4%)
- Fine Chemical Manufacturing (13%)
- Intermediate Manufacturing (2%)
- API Manufacturing (4%)
- Trading Companies (18%)
- Others (drug manufacturing, drug development, biotechnology, etc)