Completely renovated the next edition of Bazaar Berlin will arrive to the German City next 18-22 November. To get more details and receive some useful tips to exhibit and participate, the organizers answer us a few questions that will make us to desire attending.
What are the novelties of the next edition?
Last year Import Shop Berlin changed its name to become Bazaar Berlin. On the following edition the show takes place in new halls with new entrances, so to mention only some of the novelties:
- Featuring new halls, impressive entrances and bargain ticket prices, Bazaar Berlin is certain to be even more fun this year. For the first time access to the grounds is also from the main north entrance on Masurenallee, directly adjacent to Halls 18, 17 and 16.
- We have a special stand with information and samples about fair trade fashion / textiles in hall 15.1 in the Fair Trade Market section.
- Furthermore Egypt will be present with a national stand presenting handicrafts sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry to promote the handicraft sector.
- Taiwan will be displaying much more than just handicraft products. In Hall 17 on Stand 127 visitors will be able to gain a glimpse of craftsmen and handicraft makers at work and can even try out their own skills. Workshops will be available on all five days of the fair.
Reasons to visit Bazaar Berlin.
If you visit Bazaar Berlin you can find unique, individual and sustainable presents for yourself or your beloved ones.
What I have to know to exhibit in Berlin (some specific rules in venues, taxes...)?
Exhibitors from outside the EU have to customs clear their goods as we are a direct sales show.
On the official site you will find more details about the applications forms, marketing and sponsoring as well as some useful information regarding travel to and in Berlin, hotel reservations and directions for arrival.
Benefits to exhibit here?
Bazaar Berlin is the perfect test market for new products (handicrafts, accessories, home furnishings, jewelry, ecological and natural products etc.)
As an exhibitor you will receive the support from the organizers of Messe Berlin to enhance the success of your participation: tips for a smooth trade fair pesence and comprehensive opportunities for ordering services, etc.
Also, the press team offers you support in planning and implementing your trade-fair-related press relations and in addition, the Exhibitor Forum at Bazaar Berlin provides an ideal platform for your product presentations.
What benefits brings Bazaar Berlin to the city?
For the people in Berlin it is the best place to buy items you cannot find in regular shopping malls.
What is the visitors profile?
90% of the visitors are private persons from Berlin and the surrounding area
- World Market
- Fair Trade Market
- Art & Style
- Natural Living
- Living Africa
- Winter at Home
Some participation results from the last edition
- 554 exhibitors from 58 countries
- 35,938 visitors
- 6,363 sqm